Government departments, quasi government entities and related entities face a daunting array of challenges. The business and administrative challenges they face to improve the delivery of public services are also similar. These issues and trends are driven by:
- Democratic pressure for increased transparency and accountability in government
- Consumer pressure for improved delivery of public services
- Cost pressure to provide more and better infrastructure and services, more efficiently
- Public-private interface and initiatives
- Modernising and effecting change under ever-increasing scrutiny
Our commitment to the public sector means we understand the specific and differing needs of clients who are accountable for public funds, and the accounting and funding frameworks used to monitor and control public expenditure.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a leading provider of independent and objective assurance and business advisory services to the Public Sector. Our experience in the Public Services market comes from working at all levels of government and public services providers in Hong Kong. We add value to our work by combining our understanding of the political issues and government environment locally with our experience of working across government on successful and innovative projects internationally.
Visit our global Government website.