Talent mobility 2020 and beyond The future of mobility in a globally connected world
PwC talent management framework is the lens through which we consider the broad range of 'people' activities to identify key talent value drivers specific to our client’s businessDo you need a talent management rethink?
Key benefits to clients
- Do I have the talent to quickly and successfully execute my organisation’s strategy?
- Do I have people with the right skills, the right knowledge and the right experience in the right places - now and in the next 3 to 5 years?
- What will it cost me if I get my talent pipeline wrong?
- Which roles drive most value in my business, how do I best resource them and what is my cost of turnover?
- How am I engaging and rewarding talent in these pivotal roles? Am I over-rewarding 'non-talent'?
- How do my people metrics stack up to my competitors in this industry? Is my people ROI good enough?
- How effectively is the HR function delivering what I need?
- Finally, does every aspect of my talent strategy directly contribute to the business plan and to creating value?
Read more about our service offerings
- Metrics-based assessment of talent management
- Assess TM maturity and identify talent value drivers
- Identify the skills, roles and people required to deliver your business strategy
- Plan who you source, how you recognize them and how you develop them
- Drive change management, knowledge transition and succession conversations