| || |
- Michael is a Partner and leader of PwC Hong Kong and China’s specialist Working Capital Management Team. He has more than 30 years experience in Management and Operations, and in Consulting, identifying and advising clients on improvement opportunities and leading working capital management engagements. He has lived in Asia Pacific over 20 years, and has extensive experience across China.
- Michael has worked across Order-to-Cash (Receivables), Forecast-to-Fulfil (Inventory) and Procure-to-Pay (Payables) processes, alongside driving productivity and efficiency improvement assignments.
- Prior to joining PwC, Michael held senior roles in the Transportation and Logistics Industry across Asia Pacific and prior to that worked with a leading boutique working capital consultancy in the Asia Pacific Region.
- Michael’s industry experience includes companies from Retail and Consumer, Transportation and Logistics, Automotive, Industrials & Engineering, Hi Tech, and working with Private Equity Houses.
- Executed an Analysis and Design Project for one operating company within a large Hong Kong conglomerate identifying more than $100m of cash benefits from inventory, payables and receivables across their businesses in China, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
- Conducted a review, for a German Multinational Company in Manufacturing, of their distribution network across China and advised on how working capital can be managed through distributor partnership.
- Led a review of identifying total cash opportunity from working capital for the Asia Pacific affiliates of a leading sportswear Brand.
- Implementation of Order-to-Cash assignment for a leading FMCG multinational in Malaysia.
- Implementation of a total working capital management project in the manufacturing sector across India.
- B.A. Hons in History - University of Bristol, Great Britain